This is how I work.
A brief description of how the web design process works.
Defining the project
- Type of site (Will the site provide basic information such as location and phone number, will you be selling anything on the site?…etc)
- Number of pages, navigation, structure and flow
- Level of customization including imagery and interactive elements
- Goals of the site: what types of actions would you like your website visitors to take?
Site Design and Development
- Visual Design (we tweak the design until you are satisfied!)
- Site Layout and Structure: we design the web site to be functional, steering visitors to take action on your site
- Coding: the “guts” of the site (all our code is clean, tidy, and WC3 compliant)
- SEO: our search engine-friendly code gives your web site a head-start with search engine rankings right from the beginning
Testing and Final Changes
- Site testing to ensure all aspects of your site function as intended
- Browser compatibility testing to make sure your site looks the same whether users are browsing with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Content finalization
- Your opportunity to suggest final adjustments and changes
- Your new web site goes live
- I hand over all web data files to you, as the site is now yours
The entire process can take anywhere from 3 to 8 weeks, depending on site specifications and your time frame. As a freelancer, I can be flexible with regards to scheduling. If you are working with a tight deadline, let me know and I will do everything in my power to make it happen!
Price can vary based on your project needs. Please contact me and so I can give you a quote.